Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The Golden Rock song of the day - 4/17/07

I believe today's song was chosen by fate. Last night I caught a broadcast of the classic film Saturday Night Fever. I've never seen the whole thing in its entirety (honestly, it didn't even look like that good of a movie), but any film fan has probably seen at least parts of it because of the soundtrack. I watched the opening 20 minutes, and I heard today's song when I manage to catch the last 20 minutes. And then this morning at the dentist, I heard the song again playing on the radio at the clinic. That's when I knew the Bee Gees were calling out to me. You may call me silly, but I can't escape fate. So from the Saturday Night Fever Soundtrack, it's "How Deep is Your Love"

Why? Because John Travolta emoted to this song at the end of the movie!

No comments: